Translator

Friday 9 January 2015

Cheery Lynn New Release

Hi Everyone, We are all very excited at Cheery Lynn Designs as this is the first New Release of 2015 and is being launched at the CHA show. I feel so honoured and proud to know my cards will be on display at the Cheery Lynn Designs Stand.

I am showcasing 3 of the new dies today, so please also pop over to the Cheery Lynn blog HERE to see what my talented team mates are showcasing from the New Release. This is a fantastic Release giving you even more versatility with your die cuts, as you can make a variety of patterns with the new border dies and I had amazing fun working with them.



This first card shows one of the new sets of words. Once Upon A Time, I love this little saying as it is so Apt for many cards or scrapbook pages. I decided to use this on a baby card.


You will see in this first photograph I tattered the edges of my layers and then cut out strips from the Horizon frame and paper pieced layering on some ric rac.


Here I started to layer on a row of my corner dies in blue around my frame.


Here you will see another row being placed on.


I placed my ruler across my card to get my wording straight, double layering it.

Cheery Lynn New Release dies used

Other Cheery Lynn Dies Used

My next card 



For my Easter card I have used 2 other new dies,



Happy Easter which was layered up twice and I added some flowers from my Tiny Flower kit.


Now if you look down the sides of this card again you will see this lace pattern. This is one of our new clever border/edger dies which come in sets of 3 and can interlink together or you can use one at a time. You decide where you want to place it on your card to cut. They also compliment Doilies that were out in our previous release for even more versatility and choice to match up on your craft projects.


Cheery Lynn New Release Dies Used

Other Cheery Lynn Dies Used

Click HERE to see all the New Release Dies at Cheery Lynn Designs

Thanks for stopping by and I will be back tomorrow to show you another card using more of the New Release dies.


Julie x

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on your work being on show at CHA, you will do them proud! These are lovely, particularly like the first, beautiful frame and impressed with the font style on the die. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Julie,the new dies look fab ;)

    Have a great weekend
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards and what a contrast between the two of them! Once Upon a Time is such a perfect sentiment to go on a baby card and your Easter card is so bright and cheery! Fabulous dies too! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Card Julie !
    Beautiful colors ,and the new dies look beautiful.
    Hugs Doris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The font used for the Once Upon a Time is so beautiful - and I love the way you used corners to frame that beautiful frame die. How exciting to have your work shown at CHA too. Love both cards Julie! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you! How wonderful that your cards will be on display, rightly so because it is incredible the way you use their dies.
    Those cards are delightful, the first with such a wonderful vintage air to it. I am also in admiration that you have already made your first Easter card. I haven't even checked to see when Easter is this year, keeping my fingers crossed it isn't early!!!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful cards and so exciting to have them shown off on the Cheery Lynn stand! I loVe the Easter card and the border! The layers on the baby card make a gorgeous card! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards. Thanks for the step by step photos. Wonderful new dies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful use of these new dies, and your last card is very cute too!! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work is stunning with the new dies and you should be so proud of yourself sweets.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10