Translator

Saturday 18 July 2015

Haunted House


Hi everyone, today I am sharing with you another DT card using some Halloween dies from the Cheery Lynn Designs - Latest Release.


I started off by making my own background paper with stamps and inks, matting and layering on to my stacker dies. Next I cut out my Spiders Web in purple card stock then placed them on to the corners and added purple Stickles around the edges.

My orange mat I added a little Distress ink and went around the pierced holes with a white pen, layering on to my card with a little Silicone Glue.


My Home Sweet Home die I layered up twice and added some yellow card stock behind the windows to make them pop and I pulled the windows to an ajar position. 


With layering my house twice it gave my tree some extra added dimension and popped the house forward on my card rather than lying flush to the card stock.


My Bat was cut in black cardstock and offset with some white. I stamped my sentiment in clear Embossing ink and embossed with extra fine white Embossing Powder.


My cute figures were trimmed out of the Trick or Treat Border and offset with yellow card again to make them pop on my card.

Thanks for stopping by today. 

Julie xx

Cheery Lynn New Release Dies Used:

Other Cheery Lynn Dies Used:


19 comments:

  1. They look like super dies and like usual, you have used them to perfection! Great Halloween make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Julie. Love all the amazing details -- the offset die cuts, the glitter, the dots ... so much to love!! Great make!! -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What spooky gorgeousness! I love the color combination and that haunted house is to die for! Love it! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.. I love this vibrancy -- an amazing project!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you already know what I am going to say - lol. I LOVE this wonderful creation - perfect, just perfect!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh delightfully spooky Julie...not that far away too is it ;)
    Have a lovely weekend
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Love this card! xxSAMxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Jullie....gorgeous purple glitter card makes for such a fun spooky web and scene. Happy Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Julie and I love the CL dies you used. Cant believe it will be Halloween in just over 3 months !!

    Huge Hugs Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute Julie, love the spider web die! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, perfect spooky colours - and I love the glow of the light from the windows creating that halo around the silhouettes - very clever!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Julie! This card is Spook-tacular!! It's just aglow with festive Halloween spirit!! :) :) Love This!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW - stunning card, fabulous die cuts. Love the design and the shadowing! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Halloween is still a while to go, but you have made a great card already!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. The glow from the house is amazing and really does bring the eye into the centre of this amazingly spooky creation.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hehheeh - laughing at all your cute comments here Julie. Ugh - I am not ready for fall and Halloween... or am I?? After seeing your VIBRANTLY HAUNTING card... I do feel a little tingle of interest in fall!!! You used it all - dies, glitter, color... just a WONDROUS project. You did Cheery Lynn Designs proud!! j.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LoVe this fabulous colours! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10