Translator

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Christmas Gift Set


Hi Everyone, Today I'm sharing some more of Craft Consortium's new Decoupage Papers for my DT post. I remember as my girls were growing up I loved when they would come home with something they had handcrafted at School or a Youth Club. I still have several items in my Memory Box and Christmas Decoration Box which are precious memories of them growing up. This is what inspired me today to make my own Christmas Bauble and gift box using Craft Consortium's new range of Decoupage Papers and their Gypsy Gypsy pad.


I started by giving my Paper Mâché Bauble a coat of Gesso and then added torn pieces of Decoupage Paper to it with Mod Podge.


My Poinsettia Flowers were cut out in vellum , a little Gilding wax added to the edges and Flower Soft in the centres.


My box I made using papers from the Gypsy Gypsy pad and my Scorpal board. I added my bow and tag which had been die cut out in Mirri card.


I assembled my gift into the box using one of the lush metallic Decoupage papers from the range as packaging for a luxurious feel.

Please head over to Craft Consortium on Facebook and like their page. You will then get info of competitions and Giveaways.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Julie x

Craft Consortium Products Used :

Cheery Lynn Dies -

10 comments:

  1. What a fabulous festive gift set - the papers are great and you've showcased them to perfection.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look uber gorgeous Julie! What fab gifts. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would not want to open up that pretty package! What a lovely gift set and the papers are fabulous! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is simply beautiful Julie, I just love the way you make your flowers too ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gift idea Jukie, love your bauble and your poinsettia is stunning . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Julie, such a pretty gift and it looks really expensive!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely little gift set!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous! Your poinsettias are stunning Julie! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Julie, these are SO beautiful, the box is a gift in itself and the bauble is outstandingly beautiful.... I hope your girls keep this as a family heirloom! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10