Translator

Friday 16 February 2018

Butterfly Wishes - Cherish The Memory


Hi everyone, for my Design Team post at Cherish The Memory I am using the gorgeous Lemoncraft Papers they are now stocking along with a super range of their embellishments and ephemera which I will be giving inspiration with on my cards and projects over the coming months.


On this card I started by tattering strips of paper and inked them at the edges, mounting onto another tattered layer.


I layered on a Cheery Lynn Doily and a fussy cut Doily from the Ephemera Sheet which also included the watch, Butterflies and sweet little girl.


This was all mounted onto my tattered bill from the Ephemera pack, finishing off with a Shabby Ribbon and pretty Die cut flower.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and do checkout Cherish The Memory Etsy Shop to see their full range of Lemoncraft products. 

You can also follow them on the following links :

Crafty Hugs,
Julie x

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning Julie!I really must continue with my quest to use up some of my old papers so I can justify buying more! These look so lovely! Hugs,Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Julie and the colours are beautifully vintage which works so well with the adorable image. Have a lovely weekend. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vintage card Julie !
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Julie! A timelessly beautiful vintage card with lovely layers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10