Translator

Thursday 21 September 2017

Magical Winter


Hi fellow bloggers today for my DT post at Craft Consortium I am sharing some more inspiration using the magical Winter Woodland Paper Pad and the coordinating stamps from the set.



I started by diecutting out a circle in white cardstock. I stamped my deer on as the main image onto the design followed by lots of foliage and mushrooms. I coloured this in with Copic Pens and blended some blue Distress Ink into the background. Next I added a sprinkling of Frantage to give a snowy effect.


I fussy cut my Robin from the papers adding onto the branch.


Finishing my card with a couple of cheeky fussy cut squirrels and red Stickles on the berries.

Winter Woodland Paper Pad will be launching on Create and Craft soon and will initially be exclusive to them. Shortly afterwards it will be available directly from Craft Consortium and craft shops. Just keep an eye on social media for launch date.

Thanks for stopping by today and for all your lovely comments and please do check out Craft Consortium and follow them on Facebook and Instagram for regular inspiration and giveaways.

Crafty Hugs,
Julie x   

5 comments:

  1. Julie, you have made great project (missed the one below)!! I admire your artwork a lot and I am a fan of it.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your magical wintery creations Julie, beautifully made as always
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie,
    Gorgeous card a beautiful winter scene Julie!!
    Nice weekend
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Julie!
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10